- In stock, ready to ship
On FUNK Food's menu, the Ethiopian chicken stew Doro Wat are specs with a pronounced keyhole nose-bridge and a very expressive shape. The model is of large size and made entirely of acetate. Due to its cersatile choice of colours, the glasses are perfect for many styles and tastes.
- designed at FUNK Headquarters Kinsau / Germany
- manufactured to the highest quality standards in China
- Spectacle case and cleaning cloth included in delivery
Bon appétit !
* If a colour is notavailable in our webshop, maybe your local optician can be of help.
- brnm: brown matt
- cam: purple grey camouflage
- dem: demi havana matt
- petgrn: petrol green matt
Front piece: acetate
This online-shop os primarly aimed at opticians, but don't you worry: You can get FUNKglasses in numerous, selected optical stores. Take a look at the retailer search to see if your local optician has FUNKglasses in their range.
And here's a little tipp: You can find our own FUNK optical stores in Berlin, Kinsau, Munich and Vienna.
Welcome to our online-shop. Are you already registered as a FUNK optician? Fantastic! Then please log-in to shop to your heart's content. If not, then please fill in the registration form and we will contact you.